RESERVATIONS + WILL CALL
Box office hours are Tuesday – Friday, 11am to 3pm MST
Please read the following carefully:
- The Playhouse has changed its ticketing system to Vendini, which will require all patrons to purchase a tickets ahead of time, rather than just reserve. In order to make your visit to the Playhouse as seamless as possible, we invite you to use our online ticketing service.
- You may call the Playhouse directly to purchase your tickets. Please have your credit card ready when doing so. If the box office is closed, leave a message, as we will return your call when we are open.
- Please note that The Santa Fe Playhouse does not have assigned seating.
- If you have a FlexPass, you will need to contact the Playhouse directly at (505) 988-4262 to reserve tickets for a show. FlexPasses will be honored as we work to create a new type of FlexPass/Season Pass to match our new ticketing system.
- The Box Office/Will Call window opens one hour before show time and the house opens 30 minutes prior to performance. We suggest that in order to secure preferred seating you arrive 30 minutes prior to show time.
- In order for everyone to be seated comfortably and the show to start on time, we ask that all tickets be picked up no later than 10 minutes before curtain. Unclaimed tickets will be released at that time.
- A waiting list will be started one hour prior to curtain and patrons must be present to put his/her name on the list.
- Performances on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday evenings begin at 7:30pm. Sunday matinees begin at 2:00pm.
- Ticket prices are $25 General Admission, $20 for Students, Seniors, Teachers and Military, $30 for Gala events.
- Lecture Series and Special Events may have special prices and performance times. Not all events are available for online ticketing. Please read the event information carefully.
- Please check our Calendar for more specific information.
- To Purchas Your Ticket, please click the link below and follow the prompts at the Santa Fe Playhouse ticketing page through Vendini.
- Our online ticketing and Box Office accepts cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover)