Box office hours are Tuesday—Friday, 11am to 3pm MST
Please read carefully:
- We use an online ticketing system, requiring advanced purchase of tickets. You can purchase tickets by clicking here.
- You may also purchase tickets by calling the Playhouse directly at (505) 988-4262 to purchase your tickets. (If you receive a message, please leave us your contact information, we will return your call.)
- Our online ticketing and Box Office accepts cash, check, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover)
- The Santa Fe Playhouse does not have assigned seating, so to get preferred seating, please plan accordingly by arriving prior to show time. (The house opens 30 minutes prior to performance.)
- In order for everyone to be seated comfortably and the show to start on time, we ask that tickets be picked up 10 minutes before curtain. Unclaimed tickets will also be released at that time.
- A waiting list will be started one hour prior to curtain and patrons must be present to put his/her name on the list.
- Performances on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday evenings begin at 7:30pm. Sunday matinees begin at 2:00pm.
- Ticket prices are $25 General Admission, $20 for Students, Seniors, Teachers and Military, $30 for Gala events.
- Lecture Series and Special Events may have special prices and performance times. Not all events are available for online ticketing, please check calendar for specific show information.
- If you have a FlexPass, please contact the Playhouse directly at (505) 988-4262 to reserve tickets.