A psychological thriller by the writer of one of the most produced stage adaptations of DRACULA.
Written by Steven Dietz. Directed by Antonio Miniño.
A distraught mother waits to be reunited with her runaway daughter at an abandoned motel on a desolate road near a questionable community. Out of desperation, she trusts a private investigator, but no one is who they seem in this psychological thriller. Family bonds are pushed to their limits in a gritty story of parental love with shocking twists.
RUNTIME: 90 Minutes. No intermission.
NO LATE SEATING
REGULAR PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
Thursdays, 7:30 pm
Fridays, 7:30 pm
Saturday, 2 pm & 7:30 pm
No Saturday matinee on Oct 21
No performance on Oct 27 (SFP Annual Gala)
No Sunday matinees
Oct 19 & 20: Pay-What-You-Will Performances
Oct 21: Opening Night
Oct 26: Industry Night
- Sensitive Subject Matters, including spiritual abuse, mental abuse, sexual abuse, grooming, mind control, runaway youths, kidnapping, human trafficking, addiction, trauma, depression, reference to potential suicide methods, death, cults, ageism, and misogyny.
- Sexual Situations, including references to sexual abuse of a minor and depictions of coercive sexual dynamics. A qualified intimacy director staged all intimacy in this production.
- Violence, including multiple physical altercations, simulated strangulation, restraint, simulated physical mutilation, attempted immolation and implied murder and suicide by gun. A qualified fight director choreographed all violence in this production.
- Language that may be considered obscene or derogatory.
- Some scenes may contain drastic changes of light and sound.
- A gun is shown on stage with gunshots heard from offstage.
- Suitable for ages 16+
SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- National Human Trafficking 24 Hour Hotline: 1-888-373-7888/ text 233733
- New Mexico Dream Center (Anti-Trafficking): nmdreamcenterorg/ 24 Hour Hotline 505-504-1301
- Dare to Doubt: Detaching from Harmful Belief Systems: daretodoubt.org
- Spiritual Abuse Resources: spiritualabuseresources.com/get-help/recovery-from-spiritual-abuse
- Family and Youth Institute: thefyi.org/toolkits/spiritual-abuse-toolkit
- Behavioral Health and Addiction Treatment Service: findtreatment.samhsa.gov / (800) 662-4357
- Esperanza Shelter: esperanzashelter.org/ 24-Hour Hotline: (800) 473-5220
- SF – Solace Crisis Treatment Center : findsolace.org / 24-Hour Hotline: (800) 721-7273
- New Mexico Crisis and Access line: nmcrisisline.com/ 24-Hour Hotline: (855) NMCRISIS (662-7474)
- Línea de Vida Nacional para La Prevención del Suicidio para El Orador Español: (888) 628-9454
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- New Mexico Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs: (888) 883-8020
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-7233
On Clover Road Production Photos
Photos by C. Stanley Photography
On Clover Road in Rehearsals
Photos by C Stanley Photography
ON CLOVER ROAD Digital Program
Artistic and Production Team