source link The Santa Fe Playhouse is currently seeking a qualified candidate to assume the position of Technical Director. The Playhouse has been actively producing theater since 1919 in historic downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico. Currently we produce an eight show season including a musical, a new works festival and an eclectic mix of classics and contemporary plays.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-acquistare-viagra-generico-200-mg-a-Napoli Unafraid to provoke and challenge, The Santa Fe Playhouse creates and produces high quality theater that entertains and inspires. With an energized spirit of relevance for our local culture, and an eye on global realities, The Santa Fe Playhouse approaches its second century committed to growth and in service to our local and national community.
comprare viagra generico 100 mg pagamento online a Milano Please fill out the form below or send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
comprare vardenafil senza ricetta Lombardia go site SUMMARY OF POSITION: This position requires a strongly self-motivated person, performing well with limited supervision. The Technical Director is responsible for overseeing, planning, coordinating and facilitating the technical operations of the Santa Fe Playhouse. Candidates must have a working knowledge of techniques, methods and procedures of theater, dance, and music productions including scenery, sound, lighting design and implementation; stage management; computerized lighting and sound systems; stage carpentry; appropriate safety precautions and strategies. Experience in multimedia, other emergent areas of design and technology is a plus This position is responsible for the safety and timely completion of all production elements by working collaboratively with artists to achieve their goals.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=prezzo-viagra-generico-25-mg-pagamento-online-a-Bologna real viagra online ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the production operations for the performance venue and scene shop space.
- Operate, maintain, and safeguard the technical assets of the theaters, including supervising the use of lighting, sound, and communications equipment, and the use and maintenance of stage/scene shop facilities.
- Determine the necessary technical support, such as lighting, sound, staging, and special requirements , necessary for events and performances presented at the Santa Fe Playhouse.
- Supervise Volunteer workers, assist with scenic construction and set up of lighting and sound systems in support of all productions.
- Assist artists and designers with technical matters.
- Design at least one element per show (set, lighting, props, sound, costumes, etc.)
- Daily – 30%: Manage and direct the technical operations of the Santa Fe Playhouse and equipment.
- Daily – 10%: Recruit, train, and assign volunteers or paid technical staff for individual shows.
- Daily – 10%: Set up and maintain, lighting and sound systems for theater; assists guest designers and artist with technical matters.
- Daily – 10%: Advise stage managers, lighting and sound designers, on the technical specifications, costs and usage of technical equipment required for the individual show, and supervise the implementation of approved technical designs.
- Daily – 5%: Orient facility renters and visiting productions to safety, technical characteristics and other areas of facility operations.
- Daily – 10%: Monitor the condition of lighting, sound, and rigging equipment; arrange for the repair and replacement within budgetary constraints; perform preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Daily – 10%: Assist with development and management of the production budget. Provide recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding capital purchases of technical equipment.
- Daily – 5%: Attend technical rehearsals, in order to supervise and assist in the technical aspects of the mounting of each production.
- Daily – 10%: Performs related duties as needed.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-generico-20-mg-prezzo-pi%C3%B9-basso Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of best practices in safety and emergency procedures for public facilities
- Excellent initiative, supervisory expertise and decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, creative and communication skills
- Model inclusive excellence through specific actions that support the Playhouses goals in the recruitment, hiring, and retention of talented and diverse staff and volunteers.
- Functional knowledge in areas of technical stage operation (stage management, lighting, sound, rigging, carpentry) and general knowledge of related areas.
- Proven expertise in executing operational plans, managing projects and/or programs, budgeting, cost control and delivery of results
- Functional knowledge of LAN networks and computer platforms MAC & Windows.
- Excellent managerial and team building skills.
- Ability to partner with others externally to exchange information, collaborate on projects, share resources, etc.
- Negotiation skills and ability to reach mutual points of agreement and benefit among peers and colleagues
- Advanced level technical skills.
order viagra JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum experience: High School graduate with three years minimum practical work experience in live performance. BA/BFA in Theater or Technical Theater preferred.
Job Type: Full-time